Saturday, March 2, 2013

P365 - 6, 7 & 8

Weeks 6,7 and 8 of Project 365 (P365) are now safely tucked in my "to be printed" folder - one of my all time favorite folders on my hard drive.  It makes me happy when I complete a layout. One of my second favorite folders is my "printed" folder since that means I have these lovelies in my hot little hands.

Week 6






Week 7 


Week 8

As I was finishing up Week 8 this morning, I realized that I kept going back to my previous layouts to see what colors, patterns and bible verses I had used so far this year.  A "duh" moment - I had not yet set up my excel spreadsheet to keep me on track.  P365 is such an easy project to work on - yet I am always able to find ways to make it even easier.  Here is a snippet of the spreadsheet I will be using this year.  Short and sweet - nothing fancy. Yet everything I need will be available in one place.  Easy-Peasy!




How are you doing on YOUR P365 for 2013?  It's never too late to start preserving those precious memories and those images of "daily life".

Have a blessed day.  Find JOY in all that you do.
Pam

No comments: