Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Have You Tangled Recently?

Yes, I tangle!

Just thought I would take a few minutes to share a few of my recent Zentangle® Inspired Art (ZIA).  I love the method that was developed for Zentangle®.  

I enjoy the learning process of this form of art.  I try to learn a new tangle or two and create a new tile every few days - but if my schedule doesn't permit - that's okay.  I am creating for me - for my own relaxation and enjoyment.   My personal preference is black and white (with a touch of gray for shading) yet I have seen stunning ZIA works of art.  And I am sure that at some point I will venture into color - but for now I am content.







Happy Tangling!  May it bring you JOY!




The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas and is copyrighted. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.

No comments: