Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Join Me as I Move Forward into Year Five

2013 is my fifth year of Project 365 (P365).  Introduced by Becky Higgins, and now known as Project Life, it is an approach that is being embraced by many around the world as a way to record life and preserve those special memories.

Project 365/Project Life has changed the way I document life in my little corner of the word.  My "picture of the day" captures real life.  It is a little glimpse of what we see, what we do, what we enjoy and how we live.  My family loves to go through our P365 albums.

 My "twist" for this year will be to only use my camera phone pictures through Instagram. Not only is my phone always with me, I don't need to carry around my DSLR everywhere I go. Love it when I can lighten my load.   I downloaded a few apps (will share my favorites in a future post) and I am good to go.  I created a set of templates to use this year- now available on ETSY - and am using my Inspired Collection for paper and elements, also available on ETSY.

Sure, I still scrapbook the "good ol' fashioned" way - both digitally and traditionally - but P365 has allowed me to move forward, stay current  and have completed pages for my family to enjoy - on a very regular basis.

And here we go - P365 2013 begins....






Thanks for stopping by ~ enJOY your week!
Pam

No comments: