2013 is going to be an incredible year - I just know it. A year or so ago, I started hearing about "One Little Word". I was intrigued. After all, how could one little word make a difference? This year, I will find out the answer to that question.
Ali Edwards leads us through a year of journey of prompts and ideas to help you make your selected word more visible in your life.
In December, I chose the word JOY. Then around the first of this month, I started waffling. Perhaps JOY was not the word for me - perhaps I selected it too quickly - after all there are countless other words I could have chosen. Yet over the next few days - the word seemed to speak louder as if to let me know it was there. I would see the word in print, I would read it in a devotional or here it on TV. Then, on the day I was dragging our Christmas Tree to the curb - a single, leftover, forgotten ornament fell off (yes, I always seems to manage to miss one) You guessed it - JOY was not going to be sent to the curb. It was here to stay.
It's not too late to join the ONE LITTLE WORD journey. Discover how one word can make a difference.
May you find JOY in all that you do.


1 comment:
What a great story, Pam! Can't believe this is the first time I've ever visited your blog, how'd that happen?
Post a Comment